As a member, I commit to:
- Abide by the human rights principles of accountability, equity, participation, transparency, and universality in my work with the organization.
- Actively participate in the work of the organization by:
– Joining a local organizing committee or attending local meetings, if possible
– Joining the monthly statewide membership call
– Contribute to the blog or newsletter
– Support campaign activity (actions, petitions, etc.)
- Hold a basic base building practice of:
– Meeting one on one each month with a PPF member and a potential member of the organization
– Supporting the base building team’s outreach activities (tabling, door knocking, etc.)
Fill out the form below and press the submit button to enter your payment info and become a dues-paying member of Put People First! PA! We use a simple and secure service called Stripe to process credit cards. If you want to become a member, but can’t pay dues electronically, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can figure something out together. You can email email@example.com if you run into any trouble at all.
Membership dues are tax-deductible.